Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Husband Tag!


1. Where did you meet? My friend Paul's apartment, Paul and Dustin were roommates

2. How long did you date before you got married? 5 1/2 months

3. How long have you been married? 2 years and 8 1/2 months

4. What does he do that surprises you? Everything, it seems that once I have figured him out, he surprises me.

5. What is your favorite feature of his? His touch, I always feel safe and comfortable when he hugs me or comforts me.

6. What is your favorite quality of his? He is such a hard worker, and he is always there when others need a hand.

7. Does he have a nickname for you? Cutie, sweetheart

8. What is his favorite color? Blue

9. What is his favorite food? Dustin loves all foods, unless they have sour cream in it
10. What is his favorite sport? motor cycle racing

11. When and where was your first kiss? In the gardens at BYU-Idaho, and it was after he got back from Montana on Labor Day weekend.

12. What is your favorite thing to do as a couple? We love just hanging out with each other.

13. Do you have any children? No children yet

14. Does he have a hidden talent? He makes children fall in love with him. I have only seen one child not like Dustin.

15. How old is he? 26

16. Who said "I love you" first? He did, after our first kiss.

17. What is his favorite type of music? He loves all kinds of music, just take a look in our CD case.

18. What do you admire most about him? Dustin is amazing. He is so kind, and patient. He makes everyone fall in love with him, and he is always there to give a helping hand. He is there for people.

19. Do you think he will read this? Doubtful, but I hope so that way I can figure out how well I know him.

2 comments:

Darin and Carolyn said...

how cute!!

e.brooke said...

I love this post and that is the best picture ever!!!