Sunday, October 19, 2008

Thank goodness!

This week was mid-terms, and it was a nightmare. First I found out on Wednesday that my geography mid-term was due by 11pm on Thursday. Not only that but Safeway scheduled me to work 31 hours, and 7.5 of those were on Thursday. I ended up not showing up to work so I could get a C on my geography mid-term. No one in my class did well on the mid-term, and I have been pushing the teacher to give us a curve. No response yet from him. I just finished my psychology mid-term, and I feel pretty good about it. We will see this week what I got for a grade. Thank goodness I am done until finals as far as tests go. It is a lot harder studying for different mid-terms, but I am doing pretty well so far.

1 comment:

Darin and Carolyn said...

yeah it is so nice not being in school right now!!