Monday, February 9, 2009

February

February has always been a hard month for Dustin and I. There are too many holidays in February. There is Valentine's Day, my birthday, and our anniversary. I guess I wasn't thinking when I set our wedding date, we should have waited until June, but I couldn't wait to marry the man of my dreams. Dustin is such a giving, caring, and considerate person. I am the luckiest girl in the world to be married to him. Yes, we have our moments of bad times, but doesn't everyone. Marriage is about growing, and I am grateful that I have someone I can grow with who motivates me to be better. I am taking medication to help with my depression and OCD, and I wear Breath right strips at night to help me not snore. I have learned so much about myself by being married to Dustin, and I wouldn't change our marriage for the world. I can honestly say that I have never been happier than I am right now. I want everyone to know that including Dustin. I am excited for our three year anniversary coming up on the 18th. I can't believe we have already been married for three years, and I look forward to many more years to come.

1 comment:

e.brooke said...

I think that is why we are married...
so that we can learn to be unselfish and grow...

If life was easy we would never become what the Lord sees in us...

Enduring to the end is the hardest of the commandments, but it is also packed with the most joy!

I like your blog a lot!