Thursday, November 13, 2008

Cookies, Cookies, and More Cookies!

Today was a great day! I had the day off, and I decided to make some cookies. A lot of people have been coming through Safeway with baking ingredients, and they sounded really good. I went over to Brooke Leonardson's house so she could help me, and we had lunch. Her son Daniel helped too, and he was so adorable. It was a lot of fun. I made a triple batch of chocolate chip cookies, and a double batch of no-bake cookies. They were both so good after they were done. We took up the whole counter with all of the cookies we made. I plan on giving away most of the cookies, but I have to keep a few for myself. I can't wait until the holidays when I can make plates of goodies for everyone. This was just a warm-up just wait until the real deal.

1 comment:

e.brooke said...

We are still feeling yummy at our house!!! Thank you for cookie day!
It was so much fun!!!