Saturday, November 8, 2008

Give Thanks!

I was looking for a new background the other day, since it is no longer really fall here in Dillon, MT. I couldn't find any winter themed backgrounds, so I went with a Thanksgiving theme. The background I chose truly fits my feelings right now. It is all about giving thanks. It made me realize I don't give thanks as often as I should so I decided to do that today.

I am thankful for my parents and my family for helping me become the person I am today. I give thanks to my in-laws for helping me feel like part of the family, and for making me laugh. I am grateful for my husband, who loves me, and helps me get through each day. I am thankful for my friends who are always there when I need someone to talk to, or a shoulder to cry on. I give thanks to Heavenly Father for surrounding me with loving people who help me realize what a good person I am, and I am grateful to Heavenly Father for never giving up on me.

It is so nice to be able to thank all of the people in my life, and it makes me feel truly blessed to have so much in my life.

1 comment:

e.brooke said...

You are very blessed and it is such a good thing to be grateful!!!