Tuesday, December 2, 2008

December is Finally Here!

I have been waiting for the 1st of December since Halloween. This means there are 24 more days until Christmas, and there are 10 more days until the school play "It's a Wonderful Life". Not only that but there are also only 16 more days until Christmas break. I love this time of year, when we start decorating for Christmas. We have already taken care of all of the gifts, and now we can focus on the true meaning of Christmas, the birth of Jesus Christ.

This time of the year is very hectic, and we can get caught up in the material things surrounding this time of year. We need to realize how lucky we are to be surrounded by loving friends and family, and we need to focus on helping others who don't have much. By helping others less fortunate than us, it will bring so much joy in our lives, and we will be full. I love the people in my life, and I am grateful for each one of them. Happy Holidays!

No comments: