Tuesday, December 16, 2008

It's a Wonderful Life

Last night was the closing night of the play. It was both sad and nice to have it over. I loved hanging out with the other cast members, but the play has been taking up a lot of my time lately, and now I can focus on finals. It will also be nice being home more, and with Christmas coming up, I need all the time I can get to finish preparations. I had a few people go to some shows. Saturday night my friends Sarah and Elida went to cheer me on, and boy did they do a good job. Closing night Dennis, Darin G., Danalynn, and Dustin went to support me. It was so nice seeing people I care about in the audience, and I am pretty sure those were my best performances. Thank you to Darin and Lynn for coming all the way up to Montana to see me perform. The weather was really crazy, and they still managed to get up here. It started snowing on Friday night, which made the play interesting. Not very many people were able to go, and a few of our cast members didn't show up for Saturday's performance. It has also been freezing in Dillon, which made changing costumes almost unbearable, because the rooms were so cold. Oh well, it was a really great experience, and I am glad I was able to experience it.

No comments: