Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Dustin's Plaque

Here are some pictures of Dustin's award from work. He was voted Employee of the Month for November, and he got a $250 bonus as well as the plaque. He works really hard at work, and it finally paid off. He was the last one to get Employee of the Month though, because the dealership is trying to save some money. I am really proud of Dustin, and I know he deserves this award. We hung it up in our living room so everyone can see it.
Here is the first picture I took. It was a little blurry, but you can read all of the wording.
















Here is another picture I took. The flash kind of blocks some of the wording, but you can see the plaque really well.

1 comment:

MOM said...

Nice Dustin, quite an honor. Oh, Stacie, I went to put the picture of your dirt pies on the blog, and I didn't have a memory card in my camera when I took the picture. So.........rats!! But thanks for the treat, it was delicious!